SEO is a challenging process to grasp at times, even for those who live and breathe it in the digital marketing world. Being mystified by SEO is definitely not uncommon, nonetheless it is a crucial part of everyone's marketing strategy.
According to Small Business Trends, 45% of small business owners don't know what SEO means, yet 98% think being found on Google is important. Why is it so important to have a good online presence? To begin, 81% of people perform some type of online research before making a large purchase. The website that helps them with this research gets some major points and consumers are more then likely to buy from them. If you aren't currently investing in search engine optimization (SEO), you are missing out on new business from people who are already searching for your product or service!
With so many brands and businesses creating content, it's imperative to make sure your website appears on the first page of relevant search. Avoid letting these easy sales go to your competitors by improving your search engine optimization ranking via SEO.
SEO stands for search engine optimization. It's the process of making your website and all its web pages easier for your audience to find on search engine result pages (SERPs) like Google or Bing. Your business will rank for a keyword that people commonly use to search for your product or service. A successful SEO plan aims to make your site rank as high as possible for this keyword. Below, we have created an SEO infographic to help break down the complexity of search engine optimization.
What Is SEO?
- SEO stands for search engine optimization. It is how you get your website to the number one spot on Google some more people see it!
- There are 63,000 Google searches per second everyday.
- 53% of people click on the first organic search results on Google.
- 61% of marketers say improving SEO is their top inbound marketing priority.
- It improves your business; more visitors means more business for you!
- SEO is good for visibility.
- SEO provides your business credibility.
- SEO brings your business traffic.
- SEO has one of the best ROIs in advertising.
Top SEO Factors
- Website with high quality content.
- Secure website( https).
- Website with fast page loading speed.
- Website with a mobile Dash friendly design.
SEO is best achieved when your website contains information that is relevant to both human visitors and search engines.
- Compelling content.
- Creative yet easy-to-use web design.
- Trustworthy websites.
Search Engines Want:
- Unique content.
- Relevant keywords.
- Descriptive HTML.
- Fast pagespeed.
- Trustworthy links.
Search Engine Optimization Is Complicated, Rainman Digital Makes It Easy!
Factors like optimized metadata, internal links and high-quality content that boost SEO, is second nature to the website development and content writing team at Rainman Digital. A lot goes into developing clean, modern Google-ranking websites. At Rainman Digital we have the expertise and knowledge to take on the task. If your current website is lacking in design and functionality, not ranking on search engines, or does not even exist yet, we will help you create the digital first impression you want to share. Contact Rainman Digital today. Let's brainstorm! (210) 647 - 6333